- If your mirror is damaged in transit will either replace or refund your costs if we are informed on the day of delivery. We will require photos of the damaged item. (Please remember to keep all the packaging as the product will need to be repacked for return.)
- In the unlikely event that you would like to return your mirror for any reason, you may return it within 10 days of receipt to our Showroom. The address can be found at the foot of this page. We can organise for the products return or you can use your own delivery company.
If you ask us to organise the delivery company, please note that the cost of delivery and packaging is not refundable and, depending on your delivery postcode, will be £45 for goods delivered on our Standard Delivery Service. For other delivery services and locations, the cost will be able per the Sale Receipt at the time of purchase.
- Returned items must be repacked in the same way they arrived to avoid damage. (A photo of the item packaged inside the crate, if appropriate, will be required prior to dispatch.) Once the goods have been received by us and we have checked that they are undamaged, we will organise a refund for you (less any fees advised). Please note that if you use your own delivery company to return an item, we will not be held responsible for returned items lost or damaged and we do not pay the cost of the return postage.
- Bespoke mirrors and Trade purchases are non-returnable.
- Please contact us if either by phone or email if you need to return an item.
For Standard Products
- If you wish to cancel your order for a standard product, chosen from the website, prior to it being despatched or advised that your mirror is ready for delivery, you will not incur any charges and a full refund will be applicable. If you cancel your order after being advised that your product is ready for delivery, there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- If your order has already been dispatched, a refund will be paid (less the cost of delivery which is £45 for all standard mirrors on the web site) if the mirror is returned to us within 10 days in its original condition and packaging.
For Bespoke Products
If you wish to cancel your order for a bespoke item(s) prior to delivery, a cancellation fee may apply. The fee will depend on how much work has already taken place to fulfil the order.
If your order for a bespoke item has already been completed, a refund cannot be offered.