The Terms and Conditions as set out below govern the use of the content and pages of www.MirrorMania.co.uk (“the web site). If you access the information on the web site you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and be bound by them:
1. The information on the web site is for general public access and information only for the purposes of advertising and promoting MirrorMania.co.uk ("MirrorMania"). It is believed to be correct at the date of posting. The web site and the products/services described in it are subject to change without notice. The information on the web site does not constitute professional advice and the sending transmission or downloading of information is not intended to create nor should it be construed as creating a contractual relationship.
2. The purpose of the web site is to provide information about MirrorMania and the products and services which are offered on or by the links contained on the web site
3. MirrorMania does not take responsibility for and hereby disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law or liability for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential which may be suffered by any user of the web site as a result of acting or omitting to act on the basis of information contained in it or by conduct of the users own volition.
4. The web site contains proprietary materials which are owned by or licensed to MirrorMania. These proprietary materials are protected by intellectual property laws including but not limited to copyright, and also protected by the Computer Misuse act 1990. Copyright in the web site, its design, layout, look, appearance in graphics remains the property of MirrorMania. Users of the web site may view for private personal use and research only. Commercial use is not permitted unless with express permission of the MirrorMania.
5. The redistribution republication or otherwise making available of these proprietary materials to third parties or on other web sites without the prior written consent of MirrorMania is prohibited. Unauthorised access to or viewing of the web site or copying of such materials may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence. All trade marks reproduced in the web site which are not the property of or licensed to MirrorMania are hereby acknowledged.
6. Except as expressly indicated herein, the inclusion in the web site of a reference or link to other Web sites not under the control of MirrorMania is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as being either an endorsement of any kind by MirrorMania of such Web sites, or an endorsement of this Web site via the operators of such Web site. MirrorMania is not responsible for and accepts no liability in relation to the content of such Web site.
7. Linking to or framing of this Web site without prior written consent of MirrorMania is prohibited.
8. The viewing of the web site by any person who may not lawfully view the materials contained herein, or from any jurisdiction where the advertising, selling, supplying or offering to sell or supply the goods or services promoted on this Web site is illegal, is prohibited.
9. By placing an order with MirrorMania via the website, by telephone or email, you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and guidelines as set out on the website.
10. The law governing the use of the website shall be of England & Wales and any issue may be taken only in a Court or by arbitration within the jurisdiction of England & Wales.