1) Can I change the colour of the trim finish on the mirror?
Yes – and there’s no additional cost. Just give us a call on 01493 304331 or contact us via email email@example.com and we can process your order for you.
2) Can I change the colour finish of the mirror?
Yes – Just give us a call on 01493 304 331 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your colour options.
Depending on the colour changes, there may be a cost for this service.
3) Can I change the size of the mirror?
Yes – Just give us a call on 01493 304331 or contact us via email at email@example.com and we can discuss the changes you would like to make.
Depending on the changes required, there may be a cost for this service
4) Can you design a mirror for me?
Yes. Please see how our bespoke mirror making service work on How to Order page for more information.
5) How do I hang my mirror?
Depending on the size and style of the mirror, either strap hangers will be attached to the back of the mirror, or security fixings will be supplied.
If your mirror is to go into a bathroom, please let us know then we can provide the appropriate fixings.
How to hang your mirror with Strap Hangers
1. Drill 2 holes in your wall that correspond to the strap hangers on the back of the mirror.
2. Depending on the type of wall, typically, rawl plugs will be inserted into the holes and screws will be inserted and left slightly proud. For walls that are not brick, please seek professional advice on the right type of fixings required for your wall.
3. The mirror can then be hung from these 2 points, which will allow the mirror hang almost completely flat against the wall and not move from side to side.
4. Please note that we do not recommend using cord, wire or similar materials to hang your mirror as this may result in the mirror bowing or the glass cracking.
How to hang your mirror using Security Fixings
1. Depending on the size of the mirror, typically between 4-8 security fixings will be supplied.
2. Once you have decided where the fixings will be positioned on the wall, drill a hole and insert the rawl plugs and T-shaped screws provided. Please note that if the wall is not brick, you will need to consult with your local DIY shop to get the appropriate wall fixing to secure the T-shaped screws.
3. Fix the plates provided to the back of the mirror with the 2 screws provided in positions corresponding to the T-shaped screws in the wall.
4. Hang the mirror on to the T-shaped screws and then use the key provided to turn the T-shaped screws to 90 degrees so that the mirror is securely fixed to the wall. Please take care not to over-tighten the screws as this may damage the mirror/glass.
6) How do I clean my mirror?
We recommend that you spray a general glass cleaner onto a soft cloth (not directly onto the mirror) and gently rub, avoiding the lead trim finish.
7) Do you have a brochure of your products?
As we are continually adding new designs to our range of mirrors and home decor, we use our web site as our brochure. If you need any more details about our mirrors, or pictures, please contact us.
8) How safe is it to purchase online with my debit or credit card?
MirrorMania uses a leading on-line payment services company who's fraud prevention measures and their one-of-a-kind method of keeping your financial information private from sellers make them one of the safest ways to pay online.
9) How can I place an order?
You can place orders over the internet, by email or by telephone 01493 304331. Please see ‘How to Order’.
10) What is the order process?
Once you have found the product you would like to purchase, you can either call us directly on 01493 304331 or click on "Add to Basket” button which takes you to the order page. Once you completed the ordering process, you will be sent an email confirmation of your order and given an estimated time for delivery.
11) What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by bank transfer and all major credit cards.
12) Do MirrorMania ’s prices include delivery?
All of the product prices shown on the website include Standard Delivery to mainland Britain. Exceptions to this are for deliveries to Scotland. Please see our Delivery page for full details.
13) Do MirrorMania ’s deliver overseas?
We will deliver to anywhere in the world. Please contact us for a delivery quote to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware the the delivery cost quoted will not include any local taxes that the destination country may levy. Quotations are valid for 30 days.
14) What happens if I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order for a standard product, chosen from the website, prior to it being despatched or advised that your mirror is ready for delivery, you will not incur any charges and a full refund will be applicable. If you cancel your order after being advised that your product is ready for delivery, there will be a 10% restocking fee.
If your order has already been dispatched, a refund will be paid (less the cost of delivery which is £45 for all standard mirrors on the web site) if the mirror is returned to us within 10 days in its original condition and packaging.
If you wish to cancel your order for a bespoke item(s) prior to delivery, a cancellation fee may apply. The fee will depend on how much work has already taken place to fulfil the order.
If your order for a bespoke item has already been completed, a refund cannot be offered.
15) When will my order be despatched?
Unlike most internet mirror companies, we hand-make the majority of our mirrors to order. Delivery therefore is generally 4 to 6 weeks, however, at the time of ordering we will give you an expected delivery timeframe. Delivery timelines for other products will be given at the time of ordering and will generally be anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks.
If you would like a definite delivery time before ordering, please contact us and we will be able let you know.
16) How will my goods arrive?
Once your product is ready for delivery, we will contact you to organise a delivery time.
Once we have agreed a delivery date with you, your product will then be delivered by a well-established and reliable courier company.
When the courier delivers your product, please check that the product has arrived undamaged. If, in the unfortunate event the product is damaged in transit, we ask that you either email us or telephone us to let us know the same day as the mirror is delivered.
17) How do I look after my mirror once it has arrived?
Please view our Aftercare for more information.
18) What happens to my personal details?
We do not sell or pass on any customer information to any third parties.
You will only receive emails from us to confirm your order, organise delivery, and to advise you of new products or special offers.
If you do not wish to receive these details, please let us know.
19) What is your Returns Policy?
1. If your product is damaged in transit will either replace or refund your costs if we are informed on the day of delivery.
2. In the unlikely event that you would like to return your product for any reason, you may return it within 10 days of receipt to our Showroom. The address can be found on our Contact Page. Please note that the cost of delivery and packaging is not refundable and, depending on your delivery postcode, will be £45 for goods delivered on our Standard Delivery Service. For other delivery services and locations, the cost will be able per the Sale Receipt at the time of purchase.
3. Returned items must be repacked in the same way they arrived to avoid damage. Once they have been received by us and they have been packed as advised and are undamaged, we will organise a refund for you less a 10% restocking fee. Please note that we will not be held responsible for returned items lost or damaged and we do not pay the cost of the return postage.
4. Bespoke mirrors are non-returnable.
5. Please contact us if either by phone or email if you need to return an item.