19) What is your Returns Policy:
1. If your mirror is damaged in transit will either replace or refund your costs if we are informed on the day of delivery.
2. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your mirror, you may return it within 10 days of receipt. Please note that the cost of postage and packaging is not refundable.
3. Returned items should be sent by courier in the original packaging so as to avoid breakage. Please note that we will not be held responsible for returned items lost or damaged and we do not pay the cost of the return postage.
4. Bespoke mirrors are non-returnable.
5. Please contact us if either by phone or email if you need to return an item.
Back to Questions